- When we are young, we are taught the difference between a hero and a villian, between good and evil, a saviour and a lost cause. But what if the truth is that the only difference...is who is telling the story. My name is Hope Mikaelson. I come from a long line of the villains in your stories. I'm the daughter of a werewolf and a vampire, the granddaughter of an evil witch.
- — Hope Mikaelson
Hope Andrea Rebekah Mikaelson is a Werewolf-Vampire-Witch Mortal Tribrid. She is the daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall-Kenner. She is the stepdaughter of Jackson Kenner and Camille O'Connell-Mikaelson. She is the older maternal half sister of Oliver and Luna Kenner and the older paternal half sister of Grace O'Connell-Mikaelson.
She is the half niece of Lily Anseldottir, Freya Mikaelsdottir, Keelin Malraux, Finn Mikaelson, Sage Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Davina Claire-Mikaelson, Henrik Mikaelson, Athina Mikaelson-Labonair, and Rebekah Mikaelson. She is also the adopted younger sister of Marcellus Mikaelson in addition to being his niece via marriage.
She is also the half cousin of Matthew Mikaelson-Malraux, Eden Griffith-Malraux, Nik, Nikolaus Mikaelson, and Vivienne Claire-Mikaelson. She is also the half cousin and second cousin of Olympia Mikaelson and the first cousin once removed of Dianna Mikaelssen and her niece through marriage.
She is the betrothed/fiancée of Roman Sienna, making her the future adoptive sister-in-law of Antoinette Sienna, and posthumously the future adoptive daughter-in-law of August Müller and Greta Sienna.
She is a student at the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. She is a member of the Mikaelson Witch Bloodline, the Mikaelson Family, the Mikaelson Coven, the Labonair Werewolf bloodline, the Crescent and North Eastern Atlantic Werewolf Packs.
- 1 Birth
- 2 Early Life
- 3 2019
- 4 2027
- 5 2028
- 6 Strengths and Weaknesses
- 7 Personality
- 8 Physical
- 9 Name
- 10 Relationships
- 10.1 Niklaus Mikaelson
- 10.2 Hayley Marshall-Kenner
- 10.3 Jackson Kenner
- 10.4 Camille O'Connell-Mikaelson
- 10.5 Grace O'Connell-Mikaelson
- 10.6 Oliver Kenner
- 10.7 Freya Mikaelsdottir
- 10.8 Keelin Malraux
- 10.9 Matthew Mikaelson-Malraux
- 10.10 Eden Griffith-Malraux
- 10.11 Finn Mikaelson
- 10.12 Sage Mikaelson
- 10.13 Elijah Mikaelson
- 10.14 Dianna Mikaelssen
- 10.15 Olympia Mikaelson
She was born January 4th, 2012 at Saint Anne's Catholic Church. Moments after her birth her mother's throat was slit, but due to her blood still in her mother's system her mother was remade as a Werewolf-Vampire Hybrid. She was later rescued from being sacrificed by the New Orleans Witch coven and was given to her aunt Rebekah to be kept safe.
She had been living with her mother and stepfather while they worked to cure her aunts and uncles, so that they could find and rescue her father.
She was reunited with her father on May 27th, 2019, and spent the day with him. She later fell ill to an affliction by the Hollow. She was returned with her family to New Orleans where attempts to cure of the Hollow were made.
Her blood was used to create the Anti-Hollow Knives and she was later possessed by the Hollow who used her blood connection to her mother to link to her.
She was later cured of the Hollow's possession by her family who separated it into themselves. She was then raised by her parents and stepparents.
She was a student at the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. She is convinced by her younger cousins and her paternal half-sister to sell her blood to Henry Benoit in exchange for the money for her cousins to get passports to go to see their dad in France. She is caught and suspended for a week.
While at home, she comes up with a plan with her younger cousin to get their dads' attention by cloaking their mothers with sleeping spells. This backfires however when their mothers are kidnapped from the secure location they had hidden them in. She is then sent back to school so that her uncle Kol can come aid in the search for Hayley and Dianna.
She becomes interested in Roman Sienna, who later uses this to uncover the truth about her.
She is found by her aunt to be working with Olympia to try to undo the cloaking spells.
She later agrees to the Nightwalker demands that she bind her werewolf side but Niklaus Mikaelson stops the spell before Freya Mikaelsdottir can complete it. She later with her cousin leaves school with Roman, and is cuffed with Anti-Magic cuffs as she is reunited with her mother, uncovering her boyfriend's part in the plot. She is later saved by her mother sacrificing herself to end Greta Sienna.
She gathers up her aunt and uncles' bodies and takes back the power from the Hollow that they had been keeping from her after her mother's funeral. She then begins to suffer side effects from all the power she contains.
She is then reunited with her mother, and returns to school.
She has began to fall ill as a result of the Hollow being in her, but celebrates her birthday with her family. She had been throwing her dad and uncle Elijah around to try to release the magic in her, but found that ineffective. She then tortured Roman but the two reconciled and she was unable to kill him but killed the gathered Nightwalker Vampires and released the magic but also ended up triggering her curse by killing a librarian that was upstairs in the attic.
Strengths and Weaknesses
As A Witch
She is a first born witch of the Mikaelson bloodline and currently contains the power from the Hollow as well. She was powerful enough to best about 50 vampires at once with her magic but beyond this the full extent of her abilities is not known.
As A Vampire
As A Werewolf
as a child
as a teenager
She has curly hair like her father, but her hair is auburn instead of dark blonde liker her fathers. She also has her father's blue eyes.
She like her mother has a crescent moon shaped birthmark on her left shoulder, denoting her as a member of the Labonair werewolf bloodline.
- Hope is a feminine first name of English origin referring to a positive expectation or to the theological virtue of hope.
- Andrea comes from the Greek word andrós which means "manly". For a girl's name, some people extrapolate that the meaning is "courageous" or "womanly".
- Rebekah is a feminine name of Hebrew origin (רבקה). The name means "to tie". *It's a biblical name, of the wife of Isaac and mother of Esau and Jacob. Alternate version of it is Rebecca.
- Mikaelson is of of Scandinavian origin and means "Son of Mikael".
- If she were to truly follow Norse naming traditions her last name would be Niklaussdottir (daughter of Niklaus) as opposed to Mikaelson (son of Mikaelson).
- Main article: Klaus and Hope
- Main article: Hayley and Hope
- Main article: Elijah and Hope
- Main article: Dianna and Hope
- Dianna: (puts Hope's hand in candle flame)
Hope: "Ouch! What did you do that for?"
Dianna: "Did it burn?"
Hope: "Obviously, it was an open flame!"
Dianna: "Did you die?"
Dianna: "Your dad did this to me when I first turned, the lesson is just because something burns or hurts doesn't mean it's over for you."
- — Dianna Mikaelssen and Hope Mikaelson about Hope triggering her Werewolf Curse
- Main article: Hope and Olympia